Sunday, June 19, 2011

Fathers Day

So I woke up before 7:00 and no I didn't get up so early to make Paul breakfast. I was forced up by his constant snoring. I'm seriously considering sleeping in another room and only coming together for conjugal visits. I'm exhausted all the time.

I'm still slightly irritated at him over the whole birthday/optometrist thing and if you know me personally you know about this. If you don't lets just say he behaved poorly and really hurt my feelings.  Anyhow I still took him to brunch and we are going to head to a movie this afternoon. Probably going to see the new Pirates movie though I'd rather see Bridesmaids. Whatever, its his day so I'll save the other one for a day this coming week and go myself when its really hot in the afternoon.

Tomorrow I begin the 21 day sugar detox. Scary scary scary simply because the last week I've eaten like a sow and included all sorts of crappola. I'm also back to the gym tomorrow which I'm so glad for because I have missed it this last week. I hate when I'm not exercising.

So, there you have it. I'm going to update this thing at least a couple of days a week and include the new recipes I try as well as some pics of the things I make. I always enjoy seeing what other folks eat so why not.

No comments:

Post a Comment